In this course we will learn how to manage employees, write business plans, conduct competitor research, and manage and establish a brand – this will help both the self-employed and employees learn how to set up new business departments or lead business development systems within a company. In the second stage, we will learn how to be professional in the field of website building with an emphasis on trading technologies (establishment of sales channels / sales sites) in WordPress systems. In the third stage, we will learn how to set up and manage campaigns on the most important marketing platforms in the world, such as: Facebook, Google, Taboola – these will all give you the major marketing tools required for different types of products.
What does the course include?
- Option for a complete and ready-made sales/publicity site
- A personal business consulting voucher for each student
- Characterization and branding of a website based on customer profile
- A year’s domain storage
- Website hosting for a year ( NIS 59.96 per month thereafter – no obligation)
- 125 study hours
- Graduation Certificate
- 3 hours of private lessons